Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Blood-esque Rop~ :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: my name still means nothing, and we're all still in the same spot.   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 am

Lucia flushed, embarrassed at having embarrassed her only friend for such a trivial matter. "Don't worry about it, Kurami. It's hard for even me to remember my....disabilities, because of the fact they're usually more useful than normal sight, I would say."
Lucia clung to the pamphlet protectively, knowing exactly where she would put it when she was at home, for she loved the thought of it being a reminder of her fun times that she had that day.
She ran her hand through the end of her long braid nervously, wondering if she had upset Kurami. As Kurami went through the list, Lucia was interested in all the various circus acts, but found one intrigued her brain more than the other ones. Covering her mouth wht her hair in embarrassment, Lucia quietly began to ask Kurami, "Actually, I'm quite interested in the food. May we sample some circus snacks?"

Dante remained lounged in his chair, knowing that he was teasing the vampire. And he relished that fact, that this vampire would desire to spend any time at all with Dante. With smart-assed, alcoholic Dante, who could never keep any friends because he preferred to tell them the truth over lying to them for their own good. People don't like to hear the truth, if it compromises what they want to hear. They preferred lies, and deceit. This whole city was sickening. The lies, the slander, the behind-the-back stabbing for one's own gain. He wanted a way out. Or at least, a distraction, that would keep him from despising everything the city had to offer. And this distraction was standing in front of him.
"Vergil's okay, I guess. He thinks that since he was born eight minutes first that he's about twenty years older than I am. And he has a really stupid hairstyle." Dante replied nonchalantly, preferring not to think of his brother at the time. "I'm obviously far better-looking, though."
He smiled at the vampire, eagerly awaiting anything that could happen that evening. "It may not be wise to tease a vampire, but it sure is a lot of fun. And don't you know, all the best memories come from unwise decisions?" Dante's whole being began to hum with low, inaudible waves that seemed to be pulling him to get closer to Valentine. With every touch of Valentine's long and delicate fingers, a spark seemed to be going through his whole body, and stopping right in the centre of his stomach, a churning pit of nervousness.
"But what vampires don't know is that, teasing a non-vampire can be equally as unwise."
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Kurami's hand reached up to Lucia's hand, moving it and her hair away from her mouth. For a few moments, her hand lingered on Lucia's, and then it dropped to her side, the smile on her face never faltering.
"Of course we can! I'm quite hungry myself, and the food here is marvelous." As she spoke, her stomach let loose a rumbling growl. Along with the crowds going in and out of the entrance of the giant tent, Kurami led the two inside. Once through, they were greeted by several lavishly decorated ticket boxes with what appeared to be living dolls behind the glass. They all had their own special appearance; one looked like a pirate while the other looked like a broken and cracked porcelain doll. Whether it was costume or not, it was impossible to differentiate between the two.
After Kurami had bought the tickets, which were bands made of a special material that fit around their wrists and had tiny images of the circus members performing on it, she weaved in and out of the crowds, keeping a tight hold on Lucia's and her brother's hands. They walked past tents of all types of colours and designs, with signs of the performer who could be found inside.
There were two food courts, placed on opposite sides of the large tent for convenience. They both sold the same type of food, snacks, and desserts. The tables were circular, some short while others were tall, and had galaxy-like designs with matching chairs.
Kurami approached the chain of stores that was selling the food. There were normal things like hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french fries, and so on. But then there was the food that was completely different from anything seen on the above surface. There were candies in the shape of anything and everything, and all flavours that the mind could possibly ever imagine. Contained in clear boxes were animated, miniature animals that were made of candies and ice cream. Currently, Kurami had caught the eye of a cobra made of limegreen Jell-O and Gummy Bears.
As her stomach growled again, even louder this time, she tore her eyes away from the many choices and turned to Lucia.
"You have quite a lot of choose from," She said with a soft giggle. The sheer amount of choices was overwhelming.

Valentine's fingers slowly crawled up Dante's thighs until they stopped at his hipbones. Half of his body was on top of Dante with their chests touching, their faces so close that Valentine could feel the heat coming off of Dante's skin.
"I guess I'll have to test that theory out," Valentine said. With each word he spoke, his lips brushed Dante's. The closeness of their bodies was shattered when he stood up, grinning from ear-to-ear, and took several steps back. His thumbs hooked into the back pockets of his pants as he watched Dante, a playfully challenging look in his eyes. Being a tease was always fun, but never this much fun. He had never been in any danger, but apparently it was dangerous to tease Dante, and he was curious as to why. What would he do? That vein once again drew his attention, but it would have to wait. This, was far more exciting.
Dimly, he felt a strange feeling. It was like something was pulling at him, like someone was tugging at his clothes, or calling him. What it was, he couldn't figure it out. Through the haze of his mind, he couldn't feel the urgency of it, and he forgot about it an instant later.
Back to top Go down
https://ropsauceisyummy.rpg-board.net
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Lucia marvelled at the ticket collectors, who seemed to be living dolls. She couldn't explain it, but things like that gave her a negative feeling, she didn't much like dolls. However, she turner her attention to all of the various foods, much too much food to all intake at once. "Hmmmm..... My friend Antimony tells me of a wonder of a food called cotton candy he has read about in a book from the outside world, and he has said that he's heard rumours of it existing somewhere in Nightmute. Could it exist here, I wonder?" She grinned, her mind wandering to thoughts of pure sugar, something she was fond of.
She tried to look at all the foods at once, figuring out that she wanted some of everything. Curiously, she wondered what Kurami's 'younger brother' would want to eat. However, he wasn't saying much, so she was trying not to be concerned with him, he was obviously shy around new people and didn't want to say anything that might scare him away.

As Dante laid chest to chest with Valentine, the cool temperature of the vampire seeped through Dante's chest. "It's dangerous to tease half-demons, like myself. We're notorious for being unable to control our urges." With a sudden flip, Dante was on top of the vampire, pinning his hands above his head.
Dante pushed a lock of hair behind Valentine's ear, and marvelled that a creature so lovely was all his at the moment, not even Zane's.
"And right now, I have an urge to kiss you." Dante growled through his teeth, his voice becoming a low and seductive purr.

When Ed came to, she was surrounded by a cold draft, a stench of something unfathomable, that surrounded her completely. Her stomach dropped with a sense of dread and fear, as she realised she was somewhere underground, in a deathly cold room that smelled of death and misery. "Where....the hell am I?" She wondered, looking around frantically. However, the room was nearly completely dark, and she could not make out a single thing in the darkness. As she attempted to free herself, she was tied tightly to something, a metal pole of sorts, surrounded by magick-sapping chains that rendered fae and witches unable to free themselves if they were captured. Her breathing became more and more panicked, wondering how she had been captured.
She had done her best, implimenting her mother's magick to hide the house from knowledge for everyone but her and her sister. "Elise!!!" Ed wondered, as she started sobbing, trying to get free. She was becoming increasingly worried about her sister. Had whoever captured her, captured Elise too? She hoped that Elise managed to escape, because she had already been in a terrible situation once and Ed didn't want her experiencing that ever again. She attempted to free herself again, fighting against the strong, metal chains, to no avail. She looked down at what she assumed was the ground, wondering if she could escape from here. "It's useless, you know." A door opened above Ed somewhere, and she felt her stomach drop with a sickening realisiation, she knew that voice. "Elise! What are you doing here? Did they capture you, too?" Footsteps could be heard approaching her, and a light was switched on somewhere above her. She glanced quickly around the room, that was filthy, covered in grime and bloodstains, and piles of rotting organs could be seen strewn around the room.
Elise walked down the long, metal staircase, dressed completely in black, a delicate lace dress that moved softly with every step. "Oh, Edwin. You always did play the naive role so well. Don't act like that I'm a victim just like you are." A face eerily similar to Ed's stared back at her, but her once-lovely, long teal hair faded into a grey-ish green colour, Her eyes were a bright orange colour, which were once a striking green. Elise's skin had faded into a pale grey, and her neck was covered in what looked to be fang marks, several pairs visible.
Staring at what once was a beautiful fae, who had become so sickly, Ed was attempting to figure out what happened. "Elise, what happened to you?! You look so sickly and.....vampire-like." With a wicked grin, She walked around where Ed was trapped, making a circle. "I reached a higher place of being, dear Ed, who once was my sister. I've been promised to be turned into a vampire, for a price." Ed struggled against the chains, struggling feebly to free herself. "I promised my will-be maker to give her a fae, as a blood source in exchange for an ancient and dangerous practise, turning a non-human into a vampire. They say it's never been done with a faery before, but I'm ambitious. So far, it looks like a success." Ed fought back tears of anger, staring at the sickly, frail-looking version of her sister. "What has become of you?! Turning your back on your own race...your own flesh and blood..." She began fighting against the chains again, with anger and ferocity. With the mention of blood, a pair of fangs became visible in Elise's mouth, as if tempted out by the term. "Oh, don't start your 'holier-than-thou' bullshit with me, Ed. Faeries are all-but extinct. Living in secrecy and fear is not a way I want to live, not anymore. You may not have a problem with it, but I hate it. I can't stand living in fear of the night anymore, so I'm changing all that!" Elise became more exasperated, her eyes glittering dangerously as if she were fighting back tears. A split-second of dangerous quiet from Elise, she breathed heavily and faced the other. "This isn't about our parents, just so you know." She began whispering, her voice cracking with emotion and sadness. "This is about preserving myself, just as mother would have wanted it." Before Ed could protest, she got dangerously close to the other, covering Ed's mouth up with a pale hand to stop her from screaming or saying anything more. "And this is for us. I won't be weak anymore. You looked out for me all these years, trying to protect me from the cold, heartless world. You're my one and only sibling in this world, so I won't let anyone else have the pleasure of taking your life from you." And suddenly, without a further warning, Elise sunk a pair of razor-sharp fangs into Ed's neck.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:30 pm

With a promise of returning as soon as she could, Kurami slipped through the crowd and disappeared from sight within moments. She was off to get cotton candy, which was sold at a mobile cart several feet away. It was too crowded for the cart to go through the crowd and the path that it traveled on wound through the many tents. She had to hurry if she wanted to catch it before it got too far, which meant she had had to leave Lucia and Taro behind. It would only be for a few minutes, though.
While Kurami was gone, Taro stood a distance away from Lucia. The silence was awkward, although he didn't notice it, being consumed with studying the fan in his hand. It was a Chinese paper fan, made of grey paper with silver designs and black Chinese markings on it. Hidden were tiny daggers. They were small, but they were deadly.
"You're from up there." The silence finally broken, although there wasn't much silence with the din of the chattering circus-goers and laughter of children. It wasn't a question. He looked up from the fan to Lucia's face. "How is it you can be so good when you live up there?" It was curious. She seemed to be untouchable by the ugliness of the surface world, but how could that be so?
While he waited for an answer, Kurami had returned with three cones of cotton candy. They were giant balls of pink and blue delicious, sweet fluff. After each cone had been distributed, Taro picked at the cotton candy. Kurami was discussing more about the foods that were sold here, and about how they could go catch a show after they all had eaten, but Taro was still waiting for an answer.

Pleasantly surprised, Valentine chuckled as he was pinned to the ground. His legs wrapped around Dante's waist, trapping him there. By now he knew that Dante was more than an ordinary human. He had known all along, but what he was, that was still a mystery. He didn't want to find out soon, though. Dante was even more interesting with all of these mysterious left unsolved, but even when there was not a one left to be solved, he knew Dante would still hold all of his interest.
Valentine leaned his head forward and licked up Dante's neck slowly, up to his ear, almost unable to resist doing so. "I'm warning you, though. I might bite."
He wouldn't say where he might bite. It could be anywhere, but at the current moment, his neck was looking mighty appetizing.

Having fallen asleep in the chair, Mandie was startled by someone shaking her shoulders. She woke with a start and already had her knife out, ready to fight off whoever her attacker was. Her arm swung up, ready to strike, when it was caught by a strong grip. She was about to kick out at her attacker when her muddled brain finally registered the voice and, most importantly, what it was saying.
"Stop this nonsense! Your friend is in danger." Christian's face became clear to her sleepy eyes. His face was alert, his eyes bright. He looked a lot better than he had earlier when she had seen him. Before she could even reply, he was dragging her out of her house.
"What are you talking about?!" Mandie managed to ask as she struggled to keep up with Christian's long-legged stride. His hold on her arm was beginning to hurt more and more.
"That girl you brought into my home. That faerie girl, she is in danger." He sounded a bit upset at first, at having been deceived by the very one he swore to protect. Mandie was too preoccupied with her friend to notice. How could it be possible? Ed took a portal back to her home. There should've been no way that she could be followed, and knowing how faeries were, Mandie could bet that she had her home heavily protected and shielded.
Before she could ask her onslaught of questions, Christian beat her to it. He had explained that, while he had been out taking a night stroll, he had seen several cloaked vampires carrying out the girl, who had been unconscious, and he had followed them to a building not very far away. It was where he was bringing her to now, because she had to go save her friend before she was drained from those vampires. However, he failed to realize just how dangerous it would be to enter that building. The place would be crawling with vampires, but now that Mandie knew her friend was in danger, she wouldn't allow anything to stop her from rescuing Ed.
It was nighttime and vampires were roaming the East District, but none of them bothered with Christian. He came to a stop in front of the building that he followed them to. Mandie set her jaw, a firm look in her eyes, and took a step onto the street when Christian pulled her back and shook his head, his teal eyes shifting towards the building. There were two cloaked vampires outside, guarding the front door.
"You can't just waltz in there like you own the place."
"Then how do you propose I get in there? I can't wait until the sun comes up." Mandie didn't say the rest, and she didn't need to. Christian knew that by morning, it could be too late.
With a sigh, he rubbed the bridge of his nose, racking his brain for ideas. They were short on time, and the only idea he had would have to do for now. There wasn't any time to find a better alternative.
He took a deep breath and convinced himself it was the only way. Mandie wouldn't like it, and she would hurt him once she got the opportunity. Or she would at least try to. There wasn't a lot that could hurt a vampire, besides a stake or fire. "All right, I have an idea."
Mandie's mouth open as the question was forming on her tongue, but it was cut off a second later. With one hand wrapped around her head, his fingers touching her temples, he bent her head back and sunk his fangs into the tender skin of her neck. Before she could feel any pain or struggle, he had put her into a deep sleep. He tied her wrists together with his belt and gagged her mouth with a piece of his shirt. The wound on her neck was still bleeding.
Christian walked across the street to the building with Mandie's limp body in his arms. When he got to the doors, he explained to the guards that she was a witch and he was bringing her for a source of blood. It was a lie, but it was good enough to get him inside, and the guards were dumb enough to believe it.
After that, he wasn't sure where to go. He had never been in this place. However, he had been in similar places that witches and faeries were held captive as blood supply for vampires. Usually they were brought underground, which was where he was headed to.
Below ground, it was a lot cooler and dank like a basement. The smell of it was musty mixed with the scent of old and dried blood. As he walked further into the darkness, he caught the scent of fresh blood. Fresh blood that was strong and bursting with magic. He followed the scent to the door.
Before Christian opened the door, Mandie began to stir. She groaned and shifted in his arms, but she wasn't awake yet. She heard his voice in the faraway distance, saying that he would be close by when she needed his help.
And then she heard the door swung open and she was pushed into a dark, damp room. She wobbled on her legs and collapsed to the floor, fighting to stay conscious. She heard a deep voice saying something about another treat, and she was sure it was Christian's, but then it was too deep to be his. But it had to be.
Mandie's eyes blinked rapidly as she tried to clear the fog from her mind as quickly as possible. She had to get Ed out of here, fast, and then they had to make it back to her house. Slumped over on the ground, the wound dripping blood onto the ground, she stayed as still as possible to appear unconscious and weak. However, she was becoming more and more conscious, and all she needed was the perfect moment to attack.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 am

With the statement said and the silence broken, Lucia wasn't sure how to reply. A glimmer of a smile appeared on her lips, it wasn't every day that she got complimented. "You know, the surface world isn't that bad. I mean, it's nowhere near as lovely as here, but there still are some good people on the surface."
She stood in silence for a moment, letting the hustle and excitement of the area surround her. "And there are some people who do as best as they can up there. It's hard, but we just hold onto hope with both hands, and never forget that even in Nightmute, there's a light for people who seek it out." She smiled, thinking of Antimony, of the merfolk, of others who she had met. She hoped one day they would be able to see a better place than where they were forced to live.
When Kurami made her return, she ate the cotton candy with a fervor that was one of a strving orphan who hadn't seen a good meal in a year. This cotton candy was the food of the gods, and it was pure heaven. Still warm with having been freshly made, Lucia ate it with a huge grin plastered on her face, odd for her because she was normally so stoic and didn't show off her smile often, but she just couldn't stop herself from grinning a mile wide with the delicious confection.

When Dante was having his neck licked, he felt a jolt of pure elctricity go through his entire body, and his face flushed a bright red. "I'm warning you,though, if you bite, I may enjoy it. A bit too much." Dante whispered into Valentine's ear, close enough that his eyelashes brushed the other's cheek. His toes began to curl in anticipation, wondering what could happen next, and the room was becoming increasingly warm. Dante had an urge to rip his shirt off for relief from the heat, although he wasn't sure if Valentine would think it awkward if he ripped off his shirt.
Ed felt her conciousness slipping as fire began to course through her veins, yet she felt her body growing colder every second. She could feel her body being assaulted by strong fangs, becoming less and less restrained every second they ripped into her flesh. By now, she was covered in fang bites, at least twenty pairs of bite marks, covering her body, mostly her neck. She could feel her will to live fading, as she kept remembering who it was that was ripping her apart, her own sister. A puddle began to form under her feet, and Elise stepped back for a moment, her mouth and neck covered entirely in Ed's blood.
"I forgot how much harder it is to kill a faerie than a normal human. Were you a human, you'd have been dead a long time ago, the human body can't take nearly as much damage and continue to function. And I suppose I should have remembered that you wouldn't be taken out so easily. So headstrong, and determined. Are you determined to live?" Elise became closer to Ed, putting a strand of teal hair behind Ed's ear. "Living won't do you any good, all it brings is misery and pain. I don't want you to suffer any longer in this horrible world that we live in." Ed began to stare at the puddle of blood at her feet, as her vision became so blurry she couldn't no longer differentiate the blood with the cold, metal floor.
"Oh, my poor, dear sibling. I really am sorry to do this to you. I wish father had finished me off that time I fell into hands of vampires, and I wish you and mother hadn't saved me. I wanted to die, I truly did. I was never wanted in the family, which is why I got gambled, like property. I wished for death every single second in that hell, and I'm sorry to inflict the same pain upon you, but once it's done, you'll be at peace. You won't have to worry about me any longer. I'm sorry to have caused you so much worry and strife in your lifetime." Ed's head slumped to the side, revealing a particularly nasty wound, not only had her neck been bitten and drained of blood, it had been bitten in so many spots that the flesh was opening, revealing the jugular underneath the skin.
A new scent began to fill the air, and it distracted Elise. "Well, seems as if another non-human has arrived here, tonight. You can always tell when it's a non-human, they smell completely different. Being a vampire has raised my senses to a superhuman level, it's so fantastic. " Elise noticed Ed was beginning to stir, as her body convulsed with blood loss and pain, and sheer anger at the level of betrayal she was experiencing.

Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Taro picked at his cotton candy. He plucked off tiny pieces and set it on his tongue, letting it dissolve.
Over the loud, bustling crowd surrounding the trio, Taro was still able to hear Lucia's answer. He merely nodded his head, once again a mute.
So few had hope for Nightmute left. Kurami had been the only one he had ever known that still held onto that hope with all of her might. Not even their father had hope left for the above world, and Taro couldn't blame him. They had thrown him, and the other Founders, out without a care. They had cast them out like they were nothing.
Taro was indifferent. He did not care whether Nightmute was destroyed or revived. He was happy with his new life, as happy as he could be.
And nothing would change that. This time his happiness wouldn't be torn away from him. Thinking these thoughts, his fingers tightened on the fan, but he remained as silent as the dead.

Kurami hadn't taken notice of the conversation going on between Lucia and her brother. The thrill of the circus was too exciting to notice much of anything.
As she ate her cotton candy, she mentally went through the list of performances that were showing. Which one to choose?! There were so many choices, it was difficult to pick one.
Rather than pick one, she decided that they would wander, and whichever one they stumbled upon first would be the one that they would see.

Again, there was that tugging, that distant voice calling out to him. It was stronger now and it was distracting him from Dante. He pushed the nagging feeling away, focusing on Dante. The taste of Dante's neck lingered on his tongue. A tantalizing taste taunting him.
The immense heat was engulfing him, chasing away the natural cold temperature of his body. He could feel sweat beginning to form on the back of his neck.
"I guess we'll see, then." His voice was a whisper, so low it was almost inaudible.
The anticipation of the moment had built up and up. Finally, it was here. His fangs sunk easily into the smooth skin of Dante's neck. They pierced the jugular and the blood rushed into his mouth, bursting with delicious flavour. It was so sweet with the tiniest hint of bitterness.
A soft growl emitted from Valentine as he drank the blood, an animalistic feeling wanting to overtake him. He wouldn't allow that to happen. He wanted this first experience to be amazing, not terrifying.

Christian stood as a type of guard outside of the room, his stomach doing sickening flips.
It was hard not to worry when he wasn't in that room. He didn't know what was going on. He would never know if his help was needed. He just had to trust that Mandie would be safe. He told himself again and again she was a grown girl that could take care of herself. She had never needed protection; She had gotten it for her family. He had to keep the other vampires away. It would be a matter of time before every vampire knew what was going on.
Speaking of, he could sense a vampire nearby. They were sauntering down the hall, exactly towards him. Before they could get close to the door, Christian ran at them with such speed he wasn't visible.
In the blink of an eye, he was by the door and then right in front of the vampire, one hand plunged through their chest, the other covering their mouth. He tore out the heart and dropped it on the ground, the body following suit. The heart continued to beat on the ground in a pool of blood.
Christian licked the blood off of his hand, red mixing with the teal of his narrowed eyes.

The edges of her vision were fuzzy and it was hard to see, but even so, she caught sight of Ed at the far end of the room. The room they were in seemed to be a type of dungeon, especially made for the vampires' 'snacks'. Several poles were situated in the room.
She saw Ed, bound to the pool with over twenty wounds on her neck, some more severe than others. Her once bright teal hair was becoming dull with the more blood she lost. It was beginning to look similar to the hair of her captor.
A new fiery rage woke her up and shook away the haze of unconsciousness. Her neck was throbbing, a dull pain pulsing in her neck. The anger she was feeling blocked out the pain.
The room abruptly changed from cold to warm, to hot, and it just kept increasing, becoming so hot it was suffocating. Tiny curls of steam began to float up to the ceiling from the ground.
Mandie pushed herself off the burning hot ground, unphased by the immense heat.
"Surprise~!" She called as a dagger zipped through the air, passing a hair's width away from the face of Ed's attacker. It struck the wall deeply and, simultaneously, fire sprang to life along the floor and the walls, the flames leaping wildly and licking the walls.
All three of them were now trapped in an inferno, the flames coming dangerously close to the vampire. Fire, besides a stake, the sun, and decapitation, was a vampire's deadliest weakness.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: if you allow something so unneccesary get you down, there's no one else to blame~   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Lucia began to walk towards a huge striped tent, excited to experience what was inside. She began leading Kurami by her hand, as to not lose her in the crowd. She knew Kurami would look after Taro, so she tried not to pay him too much attention, as to not make him more uncomfortable.
In the tent, a large crowd was sitting around the stage in various seats. Lucia quickly found a seat, careful not to sit on her hair. She was eating the cotton candy quickly, and soon she realised that nothing was left but the wooden stick it was once on.
However, her attention was now on the crowd, of all the people and the pure, enthusiastic energy of the whole circus, so unbridled by misery or worries. It was completely beautiful.
Dante felt a searing pain and a sharp intake of breath as fangs pierced his neck. He could feel the blood rushing out of his jugular into Valentine's neck. However, the pain subsided after a split second, and was replaced with a feeling of pure bliss, which Dante was not expecting whatsoever, he had to admit. From what he had been told, having one's blood drank by a vampire was a terrifying and torturously painful experience, but Dante supposed it would be easier for a vampire to get a victim if they could make it enjoyable for the one they were drinking from.
This thought left his mind quickly as Dante's breathing kept a fast pace, he could feel his skin growing colder with the lack of blood. And at once, he was filled with an intense desire to kiss the vampire, but he didn't want to interrupt Valentine's blood-drinking. With a sliver of fear, he wondered that if he did try to interrupt Valentine's meal, would the vampire go into a frenzy and kill him? Dante hoped that wasn't the case, but from what the werewolves had told Dante, he was expecting all vampires to be little more than hideous creatures of the night, which Valentine had already shattered that illusion.

As Ed saw Mandie enter the room, a fleeting hope filled her mind. She began to struggle against the chains, as Elise began to freak out at the fire. Fire wasn't that big of a deal to a faery, as they were pretty invulnerable to the elements, but to a vampire, they were highly susceptible to flames. Elise muttered something to herself in anger. Her maker had told her that she would be more vulerable to flames now, as a vampire-faery hybrid, or probably would. Never had a faery attempted to become a vampire, as most faeries became snacks to vamps. Elise looked around the room, unable to see anything but pillar-like flames, resonating pure heat. As she began to sweat red trickles of blood, Elise remembered something that could save her life. "Edwin, I'll come finish the job later, don't you worry, little sister." With a wicked grin, Elise managed to open up a portal, one that she couldn't be followed into. After the portal closed and Elise managed to escape, the chains restraining Ed fell to the ground, and Ed along with the chains. As Ed struggled to stand, she became covered in blood that had been puddling beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Sitting beside Lucia, Kurami picked up her brother and sat him on her lap. She kept one arm wrapped around his waist while she ate her cotton candy and, after she nudged him, he began to eat his cotton candy.
The anticipation of the crowd was contagious. Excitement boiled in her blood like hot lava. It wasn't so much the show that made her so excited, although it did play a big role in it. What was more exciting was being with Lucia and knowing that this was her first ever experience at a circus. And not just any circus; This circus was the most amazing circus Kurami had ever had the pleasure to know. It was amazing how every circus member was so utterly devoted to it and each other. Like one happy family, they were impossible to tear apart. The crowd kept pouring in and filling up the seats all around the stage. The lights above the stage dimmed and turned off, and the excited chatter became silenced immediately.
It was pitch-dark in the tent now, so dark and black that not a one would be able to see their hand in front of their face. There were some shrieks and crying babies at first, but the remaining sounds rapidly died down. The silence was intense and unbearable.
"Welcome to Pandora's Box~!" A feminine voice boomed on the loudspeakers. The woman's voice had a Ukrainian accent that could be mistaken for a Russian one. The spotlight lit up and focused on the speaker. The crowd gave a simultaneous gasp when they saw her sitting very high up on a huge hoop swing, her limbs wrapped around it like a snake. The woman wore a black corset with silver lace and ribbons that glittered and sparkled in the light. A silver necklace with a capital C hung around her neck. Her tutu was a large, poofy one that was also black with silver underneath, and her tights and ballet shoes matched. Silver ribbons were tied up around her legs, starting from her toes and ending at her thighs. The woman's raspberry-coloured hair was tied in a high bun with the two pieces in the front braided. Black and silver feathers stood straight up on the side of her head. The woman was a werewolf; her wolf ears and tail matched her hair. Her tail was quite large and fluffy, swinging slowly back and forth as she hung in midair.
"We are so happy to see such a large crowd," Another feminine voice spoke, this one with a Romanian accent, sultry and husky. Another spotlight came to life and focused on her, and once again an intake of breath ran through the crowd.
The second speaker was as high up in the air as the first, only her body was upside-down and her limbs had purple fabric wrapped around them. It looked dangerous and the crowd felt nerve-wracking unease watching the performer suspended so high up in the air with only those two long pieces of fabric keeping her from falling to the ground.
The woman's hair was cut short and an orange-brown with feathers attached in her hair, her skin a pretty caramel colour. Like her partner, she was also a werewolf. Her ears swiveled around on her head, listening to the crowd. Her tail wasn't as long nor as big as the other's; instead, it was curled up. She wore a type of leotard--that looked more so like a one-piece bathing suit--that was dark blue and cut along the sides in tiny triangles. There were silver stars attached to her outfit; one above her belly button and a pair of two attached along the bottom of her leotard. A type of see-through blue fabric hung from the stars with designs sewn in along the bottoms, and she wore no shoes. She wore a necklace similar to her partner's, except hers had a capital J hanging from it.
"My name is Chernobyl, and my lovely partner over here is Jennavecia." The first one, the one hanging from the hoop, said, first gesturing to herself and then to the one named Jennavecia.
"Turn off the lights, please." Jennavecia said in a purring voice. The lights turned off, engulfing the crowd in complete darkness once again.
In the silence, Kurami quickly whispered to Lucia about the two. Chernobyl was a trapeze artist and her partner, Jennavecia, was an aerial silk artist. Although they both were pureblood werewolves, they had long ago proved themselves trustworthy, and would return to the above world to spy on the werewolves. They had other awe-inspiring talents besides dangling from ribbons and jumping from swings.
With the lights turned off, patterns and designed became visible all over their skin. Their teeth and eyes glowed brightly, as did the swings and the ribbons.
Chernobyl unwrapped herself from the hoop and swung from it with her hands. With a look at Jennavecia, who returned the look, Chernobyl swung herself, building up the momentum. She let go of the hoop and flew through the air, grabbing onto a wooden swing which she flipped herself onto and stood up on. As Chernobyl was swinging from it and flipping through the air, Jennavecia was tumbling through the air, the fabric still wrapped around her limbs. She would come to a stop and do a pose, and then begin to climb up to repeat the performance, only it would always change.
It went on for some time, with both performers performing death-defying stunts that awed and amazed the crowd. The end performance was coming to a near, and they had the crowd fascinated, watching with rapt attention.
Jennavecia was climbing up the fabrics yet again. She wrapped them around her wrists and ankles, flipped twice downwards, and did a split in midair, upside-down with her arms hanging down. Chernobyl was standing on the highest platform now. She took a deep breath and then ran down the long platform, doing cartwheels and several flips before she jumped off the platform, catching a swinging bar. From that she let go and flipped one through the air onto another. From that one she let go, flipped twice through the air, and grabbed hold of another. She was getting closer and closer to Jennavecia, lower and lower to the ground. She let go of the bar she held onto and as she soared through the air, her body twisted and spun. The crowd sat on the edges of their seats, fearing that she would plummet to her death. At the very last second, her hands caught hold of Jennavecia's.
Both of the women were upside-down with their legs spread in a split, their hands locked together and twin grins on their faces.

Waves of intense ecstasy washed over Valentine, again and again and again. Dante's blood was like nothing he had ever tasted. It wasn't sour nor too sweet. It was tainted with a mysterious darkness and bitter-sweet. There was a lot about Dante that was hidden in those tiny areas of darkness, things that Valentine couldn't dig up by himself. Usually drinking another's blood, all of their memories, thoughts, and emotions would be open to view. It was like a book opening. For newborn vampires, it would be impossible to control. With experience and age, Valentine had learned to shut it before it could invade his mind. He could have allowed it to happen, but he didn't want to spoil anything with Dante. He would find out about Dante in time.
Before he had stopped it from happening, he caught tiny traces of fear and desire. It was somewhat painful to know that those werewolves had tried to embed fear of vampires into him. All of them weren't bad, although most were. Valentine was proof that not all were as evil as they were said to be, but that didn't mean that he couldn't be evil and merciless. He could, if he truly wanted to. It was his own decision not to so he wouldn't be like his father.
It felt terrific, his strength returning. It was almost lost to him that he was drinking Dante's blood and that if he continued, he could kill him. It took all of his might to pull out his fangs and stop himself from drinking even more blood than he should; he had already had enough.
Valentine freed his wrists from Dante's grip and rolled them over so he was on top, looking down at Dante's face. He leaned down and licked over the bite wound, closing it up. When he leaned back to look at Dante's face, he couldn't help but smile and push his bangs out of his face.
"If you wanted to kiss me," He said, his voice low and husky, "you could've just said so."
Valentine winked and tapped Dante's nose.

A dagger attached to a silver chain sliced through the air, a blur of deadly silver, and just missed Elise. A second too late, it stuck into the wall where she vanished into the portal. As soon as she was gone, the flames vanished and the room wasn't as hot anymore. There was a look of pure anger on Mandie's face as she ripped the dagger out of the wall and pulled it back to her. She stuck it into her belt with the chain wrapped around it.
"We'll see about that next time," She growled to herself in annoyance, wiping the sweat from her neck.
Right now wasn't the time to plot the death of that vampire, though. She ran to Ed and picked her up off the ground, an arm wrapped around her waist. On the other side of the room, Mandie tried her best to stop the bleeding, but they didn't have much time before the other vampires were alerted.
When Mandie opened the door, she was surprised to see Christian, his clothes torn and blood on him. The blood wasn't his, though; it belonged to the piles of dead vampires crowding the hall.
"Ready to go?" He asked, wiping splattered blood off of his face. The smell of blood was overwhelming and sickening. Mandie tried not to inhale too much of it as she nodded and followed Christian down the hallway.
Having been unconscious, Mandie had no idea where they were going. Luckily, Christian had a fantastic memory, and he remembered the way outside.
As expected, a group of vampires came rushing at them from the stairs. While Christian took care of the first few, Mandie flung the dagger on the chain. It pierced the heart of the last vampire, which made them burst immediately, splattering the grey walls and Mandie with blood.
"This is fun," Christian said as he dropped the body of a vampire, a look on his face that said it was anything but fun. They continued, running up the stairs and onto the first floor. Luckily the entire horde of vampires hadn't gotten to them, but a good amount still had.
Mandie thrust Ed into Christian's arms and pushed him towards the door. He was faster and he had to get Ed out of there because she was still bleeding and seriously injured. With assurance that she would be right behind them, Christian had no choice but to leave. He was gone in a split second, waiting outside hidden in the darkness for Mandie.
Mandie stood by the door and waited. She wiped the blood off of her face and smoothed down her hair. Then, they came. A bunch of vampires ran into the room and came to a stop to stare at her, confused and puzzled. Where was the bleeding faerie?
Mandie turned around, flames jumping out from the palms of her hands in a giant wave. The wave of fire spread over the vampires, lighting each and every one on fire. The fire didn't die until each and every one was dead, burnt to the crisp like overcooked bacon.
A single vampire remained. He had just arrived in time to see his fellow vampires being killed. He stood at the bottom of the stairs, a pale face stricken with terror. Before he could run, Mandie had the chain wrapped around his neck. She pulled him forward, the chain so tight it was choking him.
"You tell your boss and that disgusting vampire-faerie hybrid, I'm coming for them. Got it?" Mandie smiled and her voice was sweet, but the promise was deadly and she meant it.
The vampire nodded, his face turning blue. She pat him on the head and knocked him unconscious, letting his body drop to the floor on top of the burnt corpses.
It had only been a few minutes, but it was enough to cause Christian worry. When Mandie walked out of the house and to them across the street, he couldn't resist picking her up in his arms and giving her a hug so tight she could've broken.
"I thought you would've been killed." He murmured against her cheek, his hands tangled in her hair, inhaling the scent of her and savouring the feeling of her living body against his.
He set her down, his face red. Her face flushed too in the awkwardness, but it didn't last long. What was more important was getting Ed back to Mandie's home.
"Let's get out of here." Christian said, clearing his throat. Mandie nodded and together they carried out, moving as quickly as they could without drawing attention to themselves. It was difficult to do with the scent of Ed's blood, but as they moved, Mandie whispered a glamour spell under her breath. It wasn't that strong, but it would be enough to keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood-esque Rop~ :D   True Blood-esque Rop~ :D - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Blood-esque Rop~ :D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Rop Time~!-
Jump to: