Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ Empty
PostSubject: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

It was like a blank slate trying to remember what had happened the day before. After Mandie had woken from her unconsciousness, she had found she was all alone in a cathedral. Well, once was a cathedral. Now it was in ruins; Most of the walls were destroyed and the floor was covered with pieces of the stone walls. It was littered with dirt and vines were growing on the only remaining wall of the cathedral. She had a terrible bloody gash on the side of her head, which became the only indication that someone had brought her to this place--Whatever 'this place' may be. She did not like the fact that she was all alone. Where was everyone else? Were they there too? These questions plagued her as she stood up and wandered about the destroyed cathedral. She came across a rolled up parchment. Upon opening it, it read:

"You, along with your friends and your enemies, have been placed in this town. It is a destroyed town with little resources, shelter, and safety. Creatures lurk the darkness of the forest that surrounds the town. If you're lucky enough, you might be able to find your way to the ocean. This is an island far, far away from any help. You have been injected with a trigger that will release a deadly poison into your veins if you use magic. You are only allowed to use the weapons hidden about or any other resources you are able to come up with. This is a test to see who is the strongest. It is survival of the fittest. You have the opportunity to kill your enemies, but you will also be forced to kill your dearest friends--Or have them kill you. You could be neutral and stay out of it, if you're lucky enough to find a hiding spot. That does not mean others will be neutral; They may wish to win this. However, if you choose to hide out, in two weeks this town will be blown up, killing any survivors. There can only be three that will live. If there are any more at the end of the two weeks, they will be eliminated. Good luck, and happy hunting~"

That was the end of the paper. Mandie's hands began to shake as she read it again and again. The idea that she could have a fair chance to kill her enemies was a wonderful one indeed, but the thought of killing her friends ... Or being killed by one of them ... It was horrid. Absolutely horrid.

Along with the note, there was a map of the entire town. It was quite large; It took up most of the island. There were symbols for where food, shelter, clothes, weapons, and supplies were marked on the map. There was also a clearing outside of the town that the three survivors would go to at the end of the two weeks.

Mandie took a deep breath and held both the scroll and map in her hand. There was a close spot nearby on the map that lead her to what seemed like a store that once was a grocery shop. Whatever food that was remaining was either coated in dirt or rotten to the point of making her vomit. There was a green backpack that she found had two water bottles, two long daggers, binoculars, and a compass. She stuffed the scroll of parchment into the bag, swung it over her shoulder, and slipped the folded map into the back pocket of her shorts. She decided it would be best to search for her friends. She knew they would never turn on her. She certainly wouldn't do that to them. Maybe, She thought as she walked down a dirt road with collapsed buildings on either side, Just maybe, if we all can stick together and defeat those horrible villains, we'll all get out of this alive.

One could only hope for such a thing, though.
Back to top Go down
https://ropsauceisyummy.rpg-board.net
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

slowly Rachel woke up and saw the sky above her. Where was she? She tried to stand up and felt woozy in doing so. As soon as she took a step her heart sunk down to her stomach. She was on top of a half destroyed building about 6 stories up. Stepping back she heard a crinkle under her foot. Looking down she saw a small rolled up parchment. She picked it up and unrolled it reading it with growing eyes of horror. She put the paper in her pocket and shaking looked for a way down. "If i dont get down from here im dead..." looking around she saw a fire escape on the building beside her. Seeing as it is her only way down she readies herself and lands on the creaking ladder. She quickly makes her way down and runs off to a supply location. "My friends wouldnt kill me... Would they" she wondered, extremely paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 am

[center] A faint ocean breeze ruffled through the trees, stirring Ed La Claire from her unconcious state as the salty air caressed her cheek. 'What? Huh...? Where am I?" Her eyes fluttered open and a wave of pain stabbed through her body, originating at sharp throbs in her shoulder, and her vision started turning red and throbbing at the corners. 'She looked over, and saw a hand scythe digging into her shoulder, laying sticking straight up. She grabbed the handle, and pulled it out quikly, and biting her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming. 'Obviously someone wants to play. Luckily for me, I just got a weapon.' She wiped off her blood from the blade, and looked around. She realised she was on top of a cliff overlooking the entire island. Were she not terrified out of her wits of being stabbed again, she would have enjoyed the scenery, because it was quite beautiful. The foliage of the palm trees and various rainforest-like jungles that lay below looked rather shiny and bright, glowing a vivid green colour, almost to the point of looking fake. Ed attempted to sit up but quickly fell back over, her head feeling light and dizzy. Her back ruffled with an odd papery sound when she tried to sit up, so she reached over and pulled a sticky note, that was smeared with blood and written in quick, careless writing. 'Get up and fight, otherwise you'll die.' was all the paper said. After she read this, she tilted her head to the side. 'What kind of hint is this?!' She curled the sticky note into a ball and tossed it off the side of the cliff in anger. Attempting to sit up this time and successful, she got to her feet and started into a frantic run, desperate to get out of the open where she was more vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:25 am

((Screw sleep, I need to write this. xDD))

Perhaps it was the heat from the garish sun or just a sudden awareness of the state he was in that roused Valentine from a peaceful slumber into a nightmarish reality. Immediately after his eyes opened, he hissed at the blinding rays of the sun washing over him. He felt as if he had been a wet piece of clothing laid out to dry in the sun, and now he was as stiff and dry as a board. He managed to crawl into the shade of a tree. His limbs felt sore and weak, and his eyes throbbed from the brightness of the sun. Once adjusted, he took in his surroundings: He was on the edge of the shore to a beach. He could not, for the life of him, remember how he had gotten there. There was not another soul in sight nor any buildings. Was this just a lucid dream? He wondered, looking about him. And how long had he been out in that horrible sun? It had to have been quite a while for he felt unusually weak. He could only stand so much sun for so long, after all.

"This is not my idea of paradise," He growled and shook the sand out of his raven hair. It took some time before he could gather up his muddled thoughts. For him, waking up in the sunlight was a tough task to accomplish.

Naturally, the first face that floated behind his eyelids was Dante's. Was Dante on this wretched island too? If so, where was he? His first priority would be to find that blue-eyed demon, and then figure out the situation that they were in. Valentine stood up, stretching his arms above his head, just as a warm breeze blew all around him and made him wince. The heat was unbearable. It didn't help that he wore his long purple coat with the black fur on the hood and cuffs of the sleeves. He took it off, growling in annoyance at the thin layer of sweat that coated his body.

That was when the scroll fell out of his pocket. He tilted his head and knelt on the sandy ground to read it. As he did so, his crimson eyes first filled with surprise and confusion, and then was replaced by a furious defiance. If whoever had set up this fiasco believed that he would kill his friends, they were dead wrong. Of course, if they tried to kill him, well ... He simply would have to defend himself.

But what if it's Dante? An inner, darker voice asked. Valentine ignored the question; He knew Dante would never do that. They both could get a little crazy sometimes, but Valentine was positive that their love was stronger. He knew the scenario could later present itself to him, and he chose to do something about it when it happened. Ignoring it for the moment was better.

Clipped to the collar of his striped shirt were a pair of sunglasses. They were especially dark sunglasses made for vampires who could be in the sunlight, like Valentine. They did help make everything less bright, though he still felt a terrible grogginess as he walked through the forest. Apparently there was a ruined town in the center where he assumed he'd find the others. Friend or foe, he would find out.

Valentine yawned, his long fangs bright white in the sunlight. He also suspected he'd have to hunt one of those ungodly creatures mentioned on the scroll for a source of blood--If they even had blood.

"I'd much rather be in the Sexy Times Dungeon with Dante," Valentine said to himself with a sigh. He hooked his thumbs into the back pockets of his jeans, his coat tied around the waist, and walked on through the nicely shaded forest until he came upon a town of desolation and abandon.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 am

cold steel touching October's arm roused her from her uncouncious state. As her eyes opened she saw red hair and a flash of silver coming down. She rolled out of the way quickly leaping to her feet, The adrenaline bringing her immediately to her senses. As she got a look at her attacker her eyes grew wide. "S-Samara? W-What the hell are you doing?" Looking down she readied her knife. "I... Im saving my family." she replied and leaped at October. October sidestepped and kicked her in the face causing her to backflip and land on her stomach. As October backed away Samara got up and put a hand at October. "JUST DIE!" she screamed and just as the jet of flames was leaving her hand she stopped and clutched her chest. Silently Samara collapsed and didnt move. "w-w-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!?" she yelled and ran into the opposite direction and ducked into a store. she backed up slowly and gasped as someone put their hand over her mouth and pulled her aside.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 pm

The light from the sun beaming overhead shone down on Dante's pale complexion roughly, to the point of giving him a faint sunburn. His eyes fluttered open after hearing a loud exploxion resonating from nearby that shook the very ground he was laying on. He looked up, and realised he was on the beach, next to a suspicious-looking shipwreck, like it had fallen victim to someone with a cannon and determination to get them on the beach.
He sighed weakly, and the first thought that went through his head was wondering where Valentine was.Dante looked around frantically, not spotting a sign of his pale vampire husband. Panic began to. Overtake him because it was really bright and sunshiny on this island, and he wasn't sure Val could handle all this sunlight.
'Goddammit....Why am I here?' He attempted to remember how he ended up there, or where he was, but his whole mind was one giant blank spot.
The warm sunlight was quite taxing on his two jackets, so he quickly shed his outer layers of clothing until he was wearing a grey whitebeater shirt, his numerous necklaces jingling as the clothing made them move about.
A shuffle of paper fluttered to the ground, and he reached down and picked up a scroll, tattered and faded.As he read the scroll, his mind became more in a panicked haze. Who the hell would put them on this god-offorsaken island with intent to kill each other off? Well, whoever it was, he refused to play by their rules.
Before he could make any plans, he needed to find Valentine. He could always think more clearly and calmly when he had Valentine next to him. Dante sat up and started running, determined to find Val.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:40 pm

The longer he was in the sun, the weaker he felt. Valentine came to a stop just on the outskirt of the abandoned town and leaned against the trunk of a tree. The breeze was warm, far too warm for his liking, and carried the scent of the ocean on it. He knew carrying his coat was adding to the heat that tormented him, but it was his favourite coat. How could he ever part ways with it? Besides, he figured it might get cold or rain, and so then he would need his coat.

"Perfectly logical, right?" He murmured to himself as the sunny world spun and twirled about him. He was too aware of the sweat on his skin; He never really did sweat. He had no reason to because he avoided this type of heat and the sun at all times. The only time he worked up a sweat was when it was sexy times with Dante.

However, at the moment he was so aware of it. It just kept getting worse with each passing moment, and then he was beginning to feel so itchy that he had the urge to claw off his skin. Valentine had enough sense left that he knew that wouldn't be wise, so he shed his shirt and crawled onto the tree branch. It had more shade and he felt safe. If an attack came, he would see it.

Just as Valentine sprawled on the branch like a leopard, his weary crimson eyes watching all about him, darting here and there at every tiny noise, there came the beat of feet against the forest floor. Someone was running this way. He lifted his head and waited for their appearance, although he felt too disoriented to prepare himself for any type of fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurami sat on the edge of a very tall wall that remained of a building. She had been sitting there all morning, and she had been awake before the sun rose. The wind tossed her snow-white hair all about and the roses in her hair were brighter than ever in the sunlight. Her white dress had dark stains of blood on it where she had been stabbed several times. She supposed she had put up one hell of a fight because she had suffered quite a few wounds. She could only assume her attacker had finally resorted to sedating her, somehow, and then brought her here. The wounds were still healing, however. Without any use of magic, she couldn't heal as quickly as she normally would.

Whilst sitting on her high perch, Kurami had spotted several familiar faces. Three of them had been Rachel, October, and Mandie. Mandie had seemed the only calm one and was still exploring the town. Rachel and October, however, had freaked out and ran through the town. There was not a sign of anyone else at the moment.

Kurami cast her magenta eyes about the island, wondering just how big it was, and where Lucia could be. She wondered who exactly were the enemies that were also trapped on the island.

"I suppose I should go down there and help find the others," She said to herself with a soft sigh. No doubt, in a day or perhaps more, they would start to turn on each other. It would be wise to stay where she was and just watch the entire thing play out. The fondness she felt for everyone stopped her from doing just that.

"Damn feelings. I'm not supposed to have any type of fond feelings for these people." Kurami growled, sounding disgusted with herself. She pushed herself off the edge and landed on her feet, and winced at the sharp pains shooting up from her ankles. She caught up with Mandie, and the two went to a nearby supply location, which was close to the store October had run into.

Kurami tilted her head as they passed the store. Her magenta eyes narrowed as she came to a stop and stared directly into the store. If October was in there, she would've certainly heard them. She would have come out and together, all three would have looked for everyone else. And yet, October did not appear.

Shall I go in to investigate or just leave this be? Kurami asked herself. Mandie returned with a bow and forty-something steel arrows, a large canteen of water, and some bread for Kurami. They sat in the shade by the store and shared the bread, discussing which way they would go next. In the end, they decided to explore the town together and stay in the area. Naturally, it would be where everyone would flock to, eventually.

"I'll be back. I'm going to check this store," Kurami said and grabbed an arrow. She held it behind her back as she walked into the musky store, the dust stinging her eyes.

"October?" She tilted her head, waiting for any type of response. The grip on the arrow tightened just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Rachel takes her hand from Octobers mouth and quickly embraces her. "thank god your alright." hearing a voice they duck down behind the counter and Rachel grabs a dagger from a backpack. "Friend or foe!" Rachel calls out, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:51 pm

A sigh of relief escaped Kurami when she heard Rachel's voice. Her grip on the arrow relaxed as she began to wander the store. There wasn't much supplies left in it; Some first-aid kits, water bottles, canned foods.

"I guess you'd call me a friend." Kurami leaned over the counter and smiled down at the two. By then Mandie had come up behind Kurami to see what had happened and after seeing Rachel and October, she almost started to jump around with joy.

"Wonderful! There's four of us now, we should be able to spread out to find the others much more easier." Mandie said and took a sip of a water bottle. They still had to find the others--And it wasn't entirely clear who the 'others' would be.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Leon walked around the town with Chris, trying to tune his whining out "for the last time I DONT HAVE ANY KOOL-AID!" seeing Chris' hurt expression he sighed and put his hand on Chris' shoulder. "Im sorry. Soon as we get out of here ill get you some." with a fond smile they continued to walk alone.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I Ed's chest rapidly rose and shrunk in a panicked manner. She had no clue what she would do, were a foe or a friend who took these warnings seriously. Breathing was beginning to become increasingly difficult, as her heart felt like it would explode in her chest. When she heard the closing-in voices of Leon and Chris, she quickly jumped into a nearby tree, effectively hiding her from their view.
Who could she trust? Leon and Chris were once allies, but in this wretched situation, was anyone actually looking out for anyone else besides themselves?
Her tear hair was thrown all about in the ocean breeze, and it flew into her eyes. Tossing it out of her eyes, she wiped the sweat from her brow on the back of her shorts. 'Man, I hate sweating. I hate sand. I hate this whole fricking situation.'
She curled her legs in front of her chest and hid her eyes from view. She was completely and utterly clueless as to what shes should.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 pm

All around, she could see nothing. Her eyes were completely devoid of sight, and she was helpless as to knowing what was where. Realising she couldn't see, her face twisted into a grimace as she realised how helpless she was.
Lucia sighed and sat up, her long green hair knotted and matted into limp tangles. Lucia stood up, depending on the ground for support as she gained her composture.
Not knwoing where anything was, how she got there, or what was going on, she slowly walked, trying to find her way. Never once did she notice the scroll of paper that was laying next to her when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 am

However long Valentine had been in the tree, he wasn't entirely sure. He had lost track of the time, half-asleep, until the brightness of the sun lessened. He cracked open an eye and looked skyward to see a mass of grey clouds rolling over to conceal the sun. He felt such relief that he almost wanted to cry. The sun was really a terrible, terrible thing.
Though still weak and groggy, Valentine lowered himself off of the branch, swaying on his feet, and yawned. He heard voices in the distant and walked in the opposite direction of them, back into the forest. He wandered about for some time, drumming his fingers against his hips, and then stopped dead in his tracks.
Several feet in front of him, a young girl about the age of ten darted across his path. She had raven hair like his own, except it was cut short to her shoulders and a single blue ribbon was tied into her hair.
"Poppy?" Valentine called out to the girl and, sure enough, she spun around with a delightful smile on her childish face at the sound of her father's voice.
"What in the hell--What are you doing here?!" Of course he already knew the answer. She was part of this sick game, and he didn't have a doubt that somewhere Finny was wandering about, panicked and lost without his twin sister.
But just as Valentine neared his daughter, a woman with strikingly similar looks to his own stepped in their path. Her raven hair, that matched Valentine's, was long and styled in a messy but spiky way, and a giant gold bow sat at the top of her head. Her dress was gold too and torn so that it was short. There were some tears in it, and blood stained her nails.
Valene snatched up Poppy and left Valentine with the image of her cold smile burned into his brain. Even though she was gone, his scream of her name, full of such hate and contempt, would follow her. It would echo all about the island and shake the sleeping creatures in the depths of the forest to their very bones.
He tore after his sister and the two met up again in the abandoned town. Before Valene had a chance, Valentine knocked her down. Poppy ran to a corner and huddled in it, staring wide-eyed at the terrifying vampire that was once her father.
He did not look like the Valentine everyone knew. He had such a violent rage boiling in his red eyes that he was almost unrecognizable. Perhaps it was the adrenaline that gave him such strength and speed as the two siblings fought.
One thing was for sure: He was out to kill Valene. He would kill anyone, anyone who ever dared to lay a single finger on his daughter, his son, or Dante.
It felt like hours, but it was mere minutes that they fought. They stopped and stood several feet apart, panting and refusing to break the death stare they had locked on each other.
Valentine had long, deep gashes all down his back and his chest, and his blood dripped from Valene's gold nails. She had several deep rips in her skin from Valentine's teeth.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 am

panting Gigi was running for her life. Her left arm hung limp to her side. The poison in it from Violets black widow ring coursing through her slowly. "I cant die now!" she yelled. "i have to find my sister" she said swaying slightly then falling over and into uncounciousness, unaware that Samara died hours before.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:11 pm

((Poor Samara! Q.Q))
Finny hid behing a bush, terrified out of his wits. He had no clue what to do and being separated from his sister made him panic. He was so worried about her, she couldn't take care of herself. He was also worried about his parents, especially Valentime. Being only a half-vampire, the sun still hurt him, as it pounded down on his pale face. His deep crimson eyes squinted in the light, and his head started aching with a terrible migraine from all the light.
If he was in this much pain, who knows how bad off his father was? He just wanted to find Dante who could protect him. He wanted to find Poppy and make sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 am

The clouds continued to roll by and the merciless sun beamed down upon the two vampires. Immediately the colour seemed to be drained from both of them, but the rage in their red eyes mirrored each other's. Miraculously, Valentine's large, poofy and spiky hair still remained in that style, if not a bit more tousled than usual. That was the amazing thing about his hair gel: It was damn near invincible to anything.
The siblings snarled at each other like two angry wolves, their fangs fully elongated and frightening with the murderous look they both had for each other. They resumed their battle, and just as quickly as it had started, it was over. Valentine knocked Valene on her face, sat on her back, and twisted her head until he heard a sickening snap. He bent his head down to her neck and tore into it, and in a minute or so, her entire body was drained completely. Valene was as dead as a floppy, cold fish.
Valentine almost felt sad that she was. He had always been close to her and adored his twin, even though she had nothing but contempt for him. He supposed going after his children was the one that could truly push him over the edge.
In the corner where Poppy sat, huddled and wide-eyed, she watched her father with a horrified expression. She had never, ever seen such a frightening side of him.
When he looked over at her, all at once he was himself again. His face softened, and then darkened as a worse emotion than rage settled over him; He was ashamed of himself. Drained and weak, with his blood still seeping out of the gashes, he walked over to his daughter and knelt in front of her. He wrapped her up in his coat, fixed the ribbon in her hair, and attempted a smile. It did not reach his eyes.
"Let's go find your brother and father, okay?" Even though it wasn't a tad bit cold, Poppy kept the coat wrapped around her tight. She was shivering in so much fear and worry over many things. She was intelligent, but her mind refused to believe what the note had said.
Valentine picked her up and walked away without looking back at the others. He trusted them but only to such an extent. There would be no way he'd leave his daughter, vulnerable and alone, with them.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 am

There was a soft rustling of leaves and then a hand touched Lucia's elbow. The hand slid down into Lucia's own hand and pulled her in a different direction.
"We've got quite the problem now." Kurami sighed. She had left the town after Valentine had left and decided to find Lucia. It was obvious that they would all soon lose their minds and attack anyone. Kurami would only protect herself and Lucia. Lucia was mostly defenseless on this wretched island. The soft spot Kurami had for her was bigger than the ones she had for everyone else.
Stupid feelings, Kurami thought angrily, but her hand still squeezed Lucia's.

Meanwhile, someone was shaking Gigi and saying her name.
Trying again and again, the girl just wouldn't wake up. Mandie sat back and wiped the sweat from her neck. While on her way to find Ed, she had come across Gigi collapsed on the ground. There was a strange wound on her arm, which was limp. It looked familiar and she suspected Gigi had been attacked by one of their most hated enemies.
Ffff, Violet, She thought and rolled her eyes. One of them would kill her. Friend or foe, it would happen.
Mandie lifted Gigi up, one arm around her waist and took her entire weight against her. Gigi was still breathing, shallowly, so Mandie figured it was best to bring her back to the others. As she walked back, she wasn't aware that she was close to the tree Ed was hiding in.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 am

Feeling Kurami's touch, Lucia immediately softened and she felt more safe than she had alone.
She sighed gently, and held Kurami in a hug she supposedif she could cry, she would have by now.
And just that thought alone scared her. Lucia was never an emotional one, and she was usually the most calm and collected. However, with being so helpless she had no choice but to feel lost and alone.
She forced a smile, not wanting Lurami to worry more. 'Problem? What problem? We're fine' She couldn't even fool herself with that lie. Lucia was scared.More scared than she had ever been.

Witnissing the events below from her tree, Ed decided it would be best to stop hiding in the tree.
She jumped down and stood next to Mandie, scared and worried.. what if Mandie tried to kill her? She was just going to have a little faith in her friends.
'Uh. I think it was Violet that did that to Gigi..... I'm. A bit concerned she'll come back and attempt to finish her off. '
As if the figure were waiting for her to say that, Ed heard a loud rustling in the bushes nearby. She held up the hand scythe defensively, waiting for whoever, or whatever it was to show their face.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:43 am

"I'm afraid it's the opposite of 'fine'," Kurami replied, following a trail back to the town. While they walked, she explained everything that had happened since she woke up. The entire time her voice was void of any emotion and slight tremors ran through the hand that held Lucia's. She was terrified inside, but on the outside, she was as blank as a white wall. She would not let any emotions show because if she did, she would be vulnerable. Those silly emotions could be used against her.
"Anyway," Kurami continued after a long period of silence. "Consider me your protection." She attempted to smile and sound reassuring, but both attempts were awkward.

A look of utter relief washed over Mandie's face when she saw Ed. If she could, she would've hugged the other girl and demand she not leave her side or face the wrath of zombie mushmellows.
"I figured," Mandie nodded and narrowed her eyes at the noise. She gently laid the unconcious Gigi against a tree. Standing protectively in front of her and facing the direction of the noise, she pulled out the two long daggers, and waited.
Her yellow eyes flashed and her grip tightened on the handles of the daggers. Friend or foe, if they meant harm, she would defeat them without an ounce of remorse. There was no way she would allow this game to force her to kill her friends, and she definitely would not allow them to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Rachel walked with October cautiously checking for supplies in the different buildings. As they stopped inside a office building to take a break Rachel began to think. The people who brought them here were no fools. They made us unable to use our powers while most likely have powers of their own. Which meant they could easily defeat us if it came to battle. the realization came quickly and Rachel began to cry in October's arms. For anyone to survive they would have to abide by their rules. Just then she heard Leon's voice and quickly grabbed October's hand and brought her into a room and held a dagger tightly in her hand, hoping that he would move on.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Without a noise, Eventually followed Leon. Her orange eyes narrowed on him. She held a long, bloodstained chain in her hands. It dragged on the ground as she walked, clinking softly. Just as Leon was getting close to an office building, she swung the chain and whipped it at him. It wrapped around his torso and with a single yank, she pulled him to where she was standing.
There was a slightly crazed look in her eyes. Her clothes were torn and dirty, and it seemed she had been in a recent fight but won. She knelt down beside Leon and attempted a smile that distorted her pretty face.
"I do apologize I'll be the last person you see. The thing is, I just won't allow anyone else to win this."
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Leon glared up at her "this isnt a GAME" he yelled and reached for the knife in his pocket. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rachel listened carefully for the sound of Leon passing the building after a minute she bit her lip and slid silently over to the window and peered out and gasped at what she saw. "Leon...." knowing she could not save him she silently said goodbye to her brother and walked back to the room October was in and hugged her wishing she had gone out when she heard his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Eventually laughed quietly and shook her head. "Of course it is. We're just toys to the maniac who started this. Did you actually think, that after there is only three survivors, that they'd let us live?" The amusement left her face and she became deadly serious. The wind stirred her dark orange hair.
"No. That's where everyone is wrong. They'll force those three survivors to kill each other. There's no way out. You can't play by their rules!" Distracted by what she was saying, she let go of the chain and started to pace. The crazed look in her eyes became brighter and she wrung her hands, digging her nails into her wrists. She may have already lost her mind, but there was some sense to what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Leon got up slowly holding his chest with one hand and had his other in his pocket clutching the knife. He backed up a step and looked at Eventually, seeing the reason behind her words. "t-that cant be true" he thought about his two sisters and Chris. "i refuse to lose those who i care about to these maniacs" he said firmly and pulled the knife, holding it steady in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm

In a single moment, the amusement returned to her face. Eventually started laughing so much that she hugged her sides and fell to her knees. Just as suddenly, her laughter turned into sobs, and the sobs died out. She sat on the ground with her head down, her hair hiding her face as her body shook.
"Denial is a terrible, terrible thing. I feel bad for you. You can't see the truth. Your little brain won't allow you to see the truth behind this madness. You won't be able to save anyone. Trust me, everyone turns on each other sooner or later." Her voice was empty of any emotion. She slowly stood up, swaying on her feet, and walked up to Leon until his knife was directly pointed to her heart.
"Go ahead and kill me," She said with a light shrug. She didn't care. "If you can. But remember, once you do, you'll slowly spiral down and you'll turn on your friends. Your family. Maybe even yourself." She chuckled humourlessly with a small shake of her head. Her hand wrapped around the hand that held Leon's knife and she looked into his eyes. The crazed look was gone, replaced by an almost pleading one.
"You can't play by their rules."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~   Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Rop Time~!-
Jump to: