Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it's cold in the shade.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

it's cold in the shade.  Empty
PostSubject: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 am

Antimony looked in the shop windowx drooling over a new computer model. He thought of taking it apart and adding a few upgrades to its operating system, and the thought gave him such a computer- geek-erection. This place was by far, entirely different from Hallow's Edge where he resided. However, he much rather preferred Hallow's Edge for some reason, although going to Fexicor always excited him with their technology. Suddenly, he heard a scream from down the street, at the pet store. Apparently the new shipment of animals had escaped, as they made their way down the cidy block, biting off toes of unaware passerbys. Antimony's eyes leered as he pulled out his Extendable Lexica 3742 model giant scalpel. How he hated Crites.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Alexander came to a stop beside Antimony, clucking his tongue as he watched the panicked crowd. "The owners of that pet shop really do need to be more responsible with their pets. Though it is amusing, a lot of people seem to be losing toes." He tapped his chin and hmm'ed, his head tilted as he watched. He wondered if those severed toes were lying around on the ground. If they were, he had the oddest temptation to pick them all up and keep them in a jar.
Back to top Go down
https://ropsauceisyummy.rpg-board.net
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 pm

An odd look came over Antimony's face, it was like a mixture of amusement and horror at all the toes. ' I don't even quite understand why they import such dangerous creatures. What shall I do? Stand here and observe the chaos, or try and help?' He was conflicted, he didn't know what to do, until a Crite approached him, malice in 's pure-black eyes. The crite was ready to attack, and a fierce magenta colour. It rolled into a ball, and before Antimony could dodge, he got hit with a quill, shot into his arm right under his cream-coloured Baby, the Stars Shine Bright blouse, and he immediately lost the ability to lose his arm. 'Ugh. Paralysis. ' He gripped his arm and ran out of range of the other quills. Antimony pulled out a blowdart from his purse, and loading a feathered dart, he shot the crite. It promptly exploded, leaving blood and entrails on Alexander's shoes.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Alexander stood to the side and watch the events play out with a curious look in his eyes. Those creatures were strange, and Antimony did have a point. The owners of the shop should be more careful with the creatures they bring in.
A sickening pop and the sound of liquid splattering over the ground and his shoes roused him from his thoughts. He frowned down at his shoes and pulled out a silk red handkerchief from the pocket of his frock coat to clean up his shoes. After they were clean, he tossed the handkerchief into a trash bin and turned to Antimony.
"Well, that was amusing--Except for my shoes being splashed by blood and entrails. You must not like those creatures much, do you?" He watched as several crites scampered after a child, howling in screeching voices. They weren't at all very cute.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 pm

[color:9e56=dark red]Antimony let out a sigh of annoyance as he used his blowdart again, killing all the crites that were nearby. 'I really don't. Never have they once been imported sucessfully.' He slumped down behind the nearest parked car. 'I think I might have to have a little chat with the owners of the pet store about not importing dangerous creatures. Antimony passed Alexander a handkerchief from his own pocket to wipe off his shoes with. However, the odd thing was that the handkercheif was already bloodstained, covered in spots of abnormally dark blood.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Alexander was about to continue cleaning his shoes when he noticed the bloodstains. He looked up at Antimony, a questioning look on his face. "This handkerchief is already stained with blood. Are you hurt?" He knelt down in front of Antimony.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm

October is sitting inside the electronic shop where she worked, watching the crites get slaughtered. "Sigh... Third time this month" just as she leans back a crite crawls in the store and she points her hand at it and hits it with a small bolt of lightning, killing it instantly. "Now maybe i can relax." she says just as Swink walks in "Heey October" he says and walks over. "Knock yourself out" October says pointing to the new shipment of stuff. "damn didnt even need to ask." he says walking over to the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:42 am

Flying carefully balanced on a hoverboard of the panicked crowd outside, Mandie flew into the electronics shop and came to a stop next to October.
"Why, hello there~!" She said with a wide smile, a large blue lollipop that was a two sizes bigger than her head and pulsing neon colours in her hand. A moment later when she took a lick of it, her entire body begin to blink those colours. "I love this place. The things you can find here, it's just so incredible! Like this lollipop. Unfortunately, it only lasts until you're finished with the lollipop, but I'd say it's worth it." She laughed as she hopped off of the hoverboard. There was a button on the side of it that she pressed and then the hoverboard--Which was silver with bright blue designs and the size of a large surfboard--folded itself into a tiny little box that could fit in a pocket.
"These things really do come in handy," She said with a grin and put the tiny box in her pocket. She leaned against the counter, licking the lollipop, with her back against it so she could watch everyone in the streets try to avoid their toes being ripped off by the crites.
"So how's work today?" She asked, turning her attention back to October.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am

"eh so so, definately was boring till the crites escaped...again. when are they going to learn that these things are as uncontainable as Chris's kool-aid addiction." she says watching a crite open a door across the street. "also damn smart." Swink walks up to the counter and pays for a box of random stuff, thanks October and skips out of the store kicking a crite in the face and disappears whistling.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 am

"eh so so, definately was boring till the crites escaped...again. when are they going to learn that these things are as uncontainable as Chris's kool-aid addiction." she says watching a crite open a door across the street. "also damn smart." Swink walks up to the counter and pays for a box of random stuff, thanks October and skips out of the store kicking a crite in the face and disappears whistling.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:03 am

Mandie watched with amusement as the crite opened the door and ran inside the house. They were pretty smart, she thought. But a pain in the ass, no doubt.
"I wonder how they'd be when tamed?" She mused aloud, licking her lollipop. "Perhaps if they were, they would be boring. Maybe that's why the people here like them so much."
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm

"probably" she said leaning back, when her chair randomly breaks and she falls in the floor. "ow!" she says getting up slowly. "Out of all the technology in this town you would think they would make a decent ass chair"
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Antimony twirled around in a hover chair he pulled out of his bag.. 'Nah. For the really good technology, you have to build it yourself. ' With that, he also pulled out a square metallic box, with only one button on it, a shiny red. As soon as he pushed the button, explosions could be heard outside, and he looked. All the crites had exploded into goops of green liquid. 'I knew a button to explode all those bloody crites was a good idea. I'm going to petition for Fexicor not to sell the vermin anymore.'
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am

Alexander was impressed by the tiny little box with the shiny red button, but it only lasted so long. One of the crites had exploded on his shoes and, for the second time that day, he found himself cleaning his shoes of crite blood and guts.
"It will certainly keep this place a lot cleaner if they agree to it," He said after his shoes were clean yet again. Now that the crites had exploded, the people were mostly calm. They tried to avoid stepping in any of the entrails, but it was damn near unavoidable. There had been so many crites that their blood and guts were now everywhere too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's cold in the shade.    it's cold in the shade.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's cold in the shade.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Rop Time~! :: Fexicor~-
Jump to: