Rop World~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeaaaauuhhh! A forum for the Rop. c: Woot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:I felt the rush of no control:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

:I felt the rush of no control: Empty
PostSubject: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:14 am

Dante lounged in his seat on the white, square-shaped couch, his head tilting lazily to the side. He pushed a button on the television remote, and the large, flat screen changed a channel, and the first thing that assaulted his eyes was a screen of two men taking a shot and dancing around. He grinned unintentionally, the flickering images entertaining his alcoholic nature. 'Ah. Fexicor Shore. This show is so idiotically entertaining. Those Fexicor-vians really know how to throw a party.' His mind fell back on his comfort: alcohol. A reminding thought flew through his brain of his shelf of spirits in the corner, he kept it well stocked. He wondered whether to take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm

As the night wore on, not many were out and about on the streets of Hallow's Edge. Valentine liked when it was this time of the night; He liked how everyone was in their homes, safe and sound. It was intriguing how frightening the night actually could be. Or rather, Valentine thought, how they were so frightened of those that dared to walk in the night.
As they should be, though. Mind you, the town was not crawling with criminals and murder, but there were dangers hiding in the shadows. One would consider Valentine a danger because he is a vampire, but he really didn't think so. He didn't kill for no reason--Unless someone ruined his hair or stole his precious hair gel. Those were unforgivable crimes. Unlike most vampires, he didn't kill just to kill. He killed to feed himself when his red lollipops and red apples didn't suffice.
Which was precisely the reason why he was not at home. He kept on walking down the silent sidewalk, his hands in his purple coat pockets, until he came upon a young female walking alone. She looked rather depressed with her head bent and her hair covering her face. He was sure she was listening to music because she seemed so oblivious to the world around her.
It was a shame, really. Valentine usually preferred his dinner to be of the male gender, but food was food--Even though they were humans.
He was like a raven swooping down on its prey; He didn't say anything as an arm wrapped around the girl and his hand covered her mouth to cut off the scream that was sure to follow. He brought her around the building and had his fangs sunk deep into her jugular. It wasn't a surprise to him when she tried to squirm out his grasp, but in a few minutes she stopped and became limp in his arms. He let her drop to the ground with a soft thud and turned on his heel without a single glance back.
He continued on his way to the location of his favourite human. Valentine liked to observe certain humans, and this one was certainly very interesting. When he arrived at his destination, he climbed onto the roof and sat there for a few moments. He crawled to the edge of the roof and peeked down into the window below.
Aah, there he was. The white-haired male with those pretty blue eyes. He sat on the couch watching some ridiculous television. What was it called? Fexicor Shore?
"Oh, you silly humans and your silly shows." Valentine murmured to himself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://ropsauceisyummy.rpg-board.net
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 am

Rachel walked around deep in the forest where she liked it. The night sounds calmed her and allowed her to think. She sat under a tree and closed her eyes when she got a feeling she was being watched. She looked around, her hand in front of her should she need to summon her Xelarian arm blades... But all was quiet and she sighed and slumped back down paranoid
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 pm

A rustle of the trees got louder as something was coming towards Rachel. The tree shook as she looked over and Ed ended up next to her in the same tree, eating cotton candy. 'Hey Rachel What'cha doing all the way out here?' She grinned, smiling at Rachel. 'And more importantly, do you want some cotton candy?'
Dante's eyes shifted away from the mindless television. He could smell blood in the air, freshly spilt human blood. His eyes shifted from blue to a yellow colour for a split second before switching back to his normal eye colour. Dante sighed for a second. He was going to have to go out and kill this creature, whatever it was. He sauntered over to his shelf of alcohol, and chugged from a large green bottle. When he could feel the burn in the pit of his stomach, he put the bottle down and went to get his jacket. Whatever this creature was, it wouldn't live for too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Rachel jumped at Ed's sudden appearance. "Just out for a walk" she said while taking some cotton candy. "hey Ed do you ever get this feeling of calm and dread while walking through these woods? Its strange but comforting in a wierd way." Rachel said softly staring out through the trees
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:12 pm

There was another rustle of the tree leaves and then Mandie swung into view, hanging upside-down from the tree branch. She plucked a large piece of the cotton candy off and stuffed it into her mouth.
"I've heard a lot of people really don't like going into this forest. They say there are some otherworldly beasts, or some nonsense like that." She paused, her yellow eyes roaming about the darkened forest as the silent wind rustled branches and leaves, and then her gaze returned to Rachel and Ed. "But I rather think it's nice in here."

What's this? Valentine thought as he watched the human stand up and get ready to leave. Normally he wouldn't go anywhere when Valentine stopped by to observe his favourite human. This was quite curious, indeed.
Wherever he was off to, Valentine was determined to follow him. He jumped off of the roof and landed silently on his feet, his long purple coat flapping in the wind. He pulled out a large red lollipop from his pocket and walked to the other side of the street as he unwrapped it. There was a bench there that he sat on underneath a large tree and crossed one long leg over the other, licking the lollipop with his red eyes watching the front door.
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

"Ya know ive never understood why i have these things" Rachel said, the bone like blades appearing on her arms."im only half xelarian, and i seem human.. I guess this is all i got from my mom. And my dark energy came from my sister. I have a strange heritage" she said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Cannibalistic
Admin
Cannibalistic

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am

"It seems we all do." Mandie plucked another piece of the cotton candy off and set it on her tongue, letting it melt into delicious sweetness on her tongue. "Curioso, Curioso."
Back to top Go down
Toxicvial
Admin
Toxicvial

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 pm

as Rachel sees a slight movement she jumps up and blocks a knife going right at Mandie. As her blade makes contact with the knife it shatters and and acid like substance goes into her eyes blinding her, she screams and puts her hands over her eyes just as Sezirina and Violet fade into view. Sezirina giggles at her sister. "Aww is Rachel blind?" she says with Violets mind control clearly seen in her blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lumos Nox
Admin
Lumos Nox

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:11 am

A figure karate-kicks her way into the crowd, as she rearranges Sezirina's face with her combat boot.
'Didn't your parents ever teach you to not gang up on the disabled? Oh, and this is for Rachel.' Ed throws hera small, clear vial. 'It's from Antimony. He says it'll react with the acid and neutralise it. As for you two fools, you ready for this?' She puts on her pleather fighting gloves as she ran at Violet and stole Violet's hipster scarf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :I felt the rush of no control:   :I felt the rush of no control: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:I felt the rush of no control:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rop World~! :: Rop Time~! :: Hallow's Edge~-
Jump to: